Why should I register at peterthomasroth.com?
• When you register at peterthomasroth.com, you are eligible to earn a $10 credit (towards a future purchase) for every $100 you spend! Additionally, you'll be the first to know about exciting new products and occasionally we'll send along "members only" special offers.
What if I forget my password?
• If you forget your password, simply click on "forgot my password" in the sign in screen and you will be led through the process of getting your password sent to you.
How do I make changes to my account profile?
• To update your account, click on "Update my Account" on your account page.
Is the credit card information I submit secure?
• At Peter Thomas Roth, we appreciate how important security is to you. We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information, both on line and off line. If you have any questions about security at the site, please email us at email@example.com
We utilize an enhanced address verification service in our online checkout process which prevents fraudulent purchase activity on peterthomasroth.com and protects the identity and credit of our valued customers. We decline any and all transaction which meet the following criteria.
• Transactions submitted without a billing address.
• Transactions submitted in which the card issuing bank is of non-US origin.
• Transactions in which address information for the card holder is unavailable.
• Transactions in which the card issuing bank does not support address verification.
• Transactions in which the street address, zip code and extended zip code do not match the address on file at the card issuing bank.
• Transactions in which the zip code and extended zip code do not match the address on file at the card issuing bank.
• Transactions in which the street address and extended zip code do not match the address on file at the card issuing bank.
• Transactions in which the street address does not match the address on file at the card issuing bank.
In the event of a declined transaction, the transaction is posted as “Captured Pending Authorization” by your card issuing bank. While the transaction is in this status, the card issuing bank may hold the funds. The card issuing bank has complete control over when the captured funds are released. If you attempt your transaction multiple times, you may experience multiple declined transactions in which your funds are held by the card issuing bank.
Fraud Prevention and Suspicious Transaction Policies & Procedures
For the protection of our customer’s credit and identity and to protect our product from grey market distribution, Peter Thomas Roth reviews each individual order for validity.
• Peter Thomas Roth reserves the right to delete and refund any transaction which appears to be overtly fraudulent without notice.
• Peter Thomas Roth reserves the right to delete and refund any transaction to which a coupon code has been fraudulently applied without notice.
• Peter Thomas Roth limits transactions to 6 units per customer. We reserve the right to delete and refund any transactions which result in more than 6 units being shipped to any individual customer without notice.
All orders with a different billing and shipping address will be held for customer verification before shipping.
• Peter Thomas Roth Customer Service will contact the party listed in the Billing information as the biller at the telephone number provided during checkout to verbally verify the authenticity of the transaction with the biller. If the order is not verbally verified by the biller within two weeks, the order will be automatically deleted and refunded.
• For the protection of our customer’s credit and identity order status and information will not be released to parties other than the biller at any time for any reason.
• http://peterthomasroth.com does not ship orders outside of the United States and does not ship to freight forwarding services who specialize in forwarding packages outside of the United States. We reserve the right to delete and refund orders shipped to known international freight forwarding services without notice.
How can I reach Peter Thomas Roth Customer Service?
Order Processing and Shipping
We are pleased to offer you FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING on any order over $50 and 3 FREE SAMPLES of your choice with every purchase.
Processing & Delivery time for UPS Ground Orders
Time in transit depends on the destination and can take from 7-10 business days.
Processing & Delivery time for UPS 2nd Day Orders
• Monday through Wednesday orders placed by 1pm arrive 2 business days later
• Thursday orders placed by 1pm arrive the following Monday
• Friday orders placed by 1pm arrive the following Tuesday”
Can I ship to an address which is not my billing address?
• Unfortunately, we cannot ship orders over $250 to an address other than your billing address.
PeterThomasRoth.com accepts orders that are shipped to physical locations within the United States only. We are not able to deliver to PO Boxes or addresses outside the United States.
Peter Thomas Roth online orders are processed, shipped and delivered on business days only excluding holidays.
A shipment confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided during checkout. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to avoid this email going to spam or junk mail.
Can I ship to multiple addresses from a single order?
• Currently, we are unable to ship to multiple addresses from a single order. To ship to multiple addresses, separate orders must be placed to ensure accurate delivery.
How can I check the status of an order placed online?
Will you confirm receipt of my online order?
• Shortly after you place your online order, you will receive email confirmation of your order
Can I pay for my order with an American Express gift card or pre-paid credit card?
• Yes. Orders placed on peterthomasroth.com require a credit card associated with a physical billing address. If you are using a card that does not have a billing address on file, such as a prepaid debit or credit card, you may receive an error message declining your order. If you would like to place an order using a prepaid card, we recommend you contact the issuer of your card prior to placing your order, to confirm the correct billing information to use when placing your order. To place your order, we recommend you call us at 800-787-7546 to place a phone order using this card. We are open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST.
Shipping Confirmation Email
• When the warehouse has prepared and packed your order and it is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation e-mail. The e-mail contains the details of your shipment as well as a UPS tracking number. You can click on the tracking number to track your order.
How can I cancel my order?
• Please email us at email@example.com
to cancel your order. All requests for cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing the order and for orders place from 5:30pm EST Friday until 9:30am EST Monday, cancellations must be made by 1pm EST on Monday).
Can I save items in my cart for purchase at a later date?
• If you are a registered member of the site, items will remain in your cart for 30 days so that you can pick up where you left off the next time you log in.
At Peter Thomas Roth it is important to us that our customers are 100% satisfied with the quality and results of all of our products. For your convenience, should you for any reason be unhappy with your purchase, we can issue a full refund to your credit card. Please follow our reasonable guidelines for making a quick and easy return:
• Products must have been originally purchased directly from PeterThomasRoth.com or a Peter Thomas Roth Customer Relations Representative. (We cannot accept returns originally purchased from other retailers).
• Products must be returned within 30 days of original order date and be accompanied with a copy of your receipt and reason for the return. We will always ask the reason for the return in an effort to constantly improve upon our level of service.
• Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
• You will be issued a Return Authorization number (RA). The RA # must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
• A copy of the receipt and/or invoice must be in the box.
• Please do not send product (s) back without receiving an email with an RA number. The RA number must be included with your return. Product(s) sent back without a return authorization number will be returned to sender and not be refunded.
• Ship the product(s) back using a courier service that provides a tracking number. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product(s) back and making sure it gets to us.
• A refund will be issued once product(s) have been received.
• For any item received damaged, please DO NOT THROW AWAY the item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please include your phone number. The broken item(s) will be replaced and the email will provide instructions what is to be done with the broken item(s).
Please visit our Contact Us page for more information. We look forward to speaking with you soon!